Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Book Review!

I don't think I have much to say on this book as it is pretty short, and I read it in a couple of hours (not all at once but still combined it wasn't long). I did really enjoy it though! It just sucks that society has ruined the big plot twist that Robert Louis Stevenson hid so well! If I didn't know that going in I would have enjoyed the book so much more!

Despite being a classic it was surprisingly easy to read, even if I didn't know every single word it didn't matter. I loved the ideas in it and the questions that arose. Like I said I don't have a lot to say on it but I gave it 4 out of 5 stars! I didn't hold the big spoiler that people have given away against it, that isn't the books fault. Well it is also given away on the book of the book...like what the heck? Though that could just be my particular version. If somehow you have no idea what i'm talking about and want to read this book, don't read the blurb!

I wish I knew how to describe the story but I don't really. It's kind of a sciency-mystery and you probably already know what it's about anyway, but even so I still recommend reading it as it's still a great read anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment