Friday, March 4, 2016

February 2016 stats

Book #1- The Awakened
Author: Sara Elizabeth Santana
Gender: Female
Country: USA
Genre: Young Adult
Book Type: Paperback
Pages: 432
Published: December 2015
Star rating: 2.5 out of 5
Series: Duology
Date Started: February 1st, 2016
Date Finished: February 7th, 2016
Days Read: 7
State of book: New

Book #2- Sunstone Volume 1
Author: Stjepan Šejić
Gender: Male
Country: Croatia
Genre: Erotica, Comedy
Book Type: Comic, Paperback
Pages: 128
Published: December 2014
Star rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Series
Date Started: February 16th, 2016
Date Finished: February 18th, 2016
Days Read: 3
State of book: New

I also read some of "Bitten" by R. L. Stine but didn't finish it. I read 373 pages of it in February. (Thank you Goodreads, for I always update as I read lol)

Pages read in February: 933
Average per day: 32
Average rating: 3.75

I was in a reading slump in February. I'm going to try and push out of it now because I do have a lot of books I want to read! I mean I can't buy any books this month (life..) but should be able to again in April *fingers crossed* and I know I can't read that fast compared to how many books I have in my physical TBR. I have no excuse!

Stupid reading slumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment