Friday, January 6, 2017

The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time Part 1 book thoughts



The Synopsis

"In the mystical land of Hyrule, three spiritual stones hold the key to the Triforce, and whoever holds them will control the world! A boy named Link sets out on a quest to deliver the Emerald, the spiritual stone of the Forest, to Zelda, Princess of the land of Hyrule. The journey will be long and perilous, and Link will need all his skill and courage to defeat evil. The battle for Hyrule and the Sacred Realm has begun!"

My Thoughts

I have fond memories of playing Zelda on the N64 when I was a child. This book is the video game, in manga story-form. I enjoyed the story and the art work. There really isn't a lot to stay here, huge fans of Zelda might enjoy this, I did. If you aren't a zelda fan it might be lost on you, as I read I was remembering playing those areas in the video game. Though I never did beat the game...but I saw my mom beat it. It's a fun fantasy adventure story. Very tropey but a classic in video games as far as i'm concerned. I gave it 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment