I plan to start doing tags on here, so...Tag Tuesday. I might try and do every other week (i'll run out of things to say real quick with one every week). I found it on Sincerely, a book nerd's blog.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Series. It seems like most books these days are series, and if I fall in love with a book I always want more from that book's world and characters!
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. It's just easier for me to connect with a female character as i'm female. But I can still enjoy books from a male perspective too.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Well i'm disabled and it's rather difficult for me to get out of the house. While there is nothing like going around a bookstore, i'll have to say Amazon because otherwise i'd never be able to buy books :O
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
A movie I guess, as it's a one time deal. I rarely watch movies...TV shows require dedication over a long period of time. A movie...maybe a few hours.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
I could never do either T.T. I don't read fast enough to read 5 books a week but only 5 pages a day would be torture!!
Ahhhh, don't make me choose! >.<
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I don't think i'd be a good writer, so reviewer. It doesn't take imagination like a book would, just saying my thoughts on a book i've read.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
While a good book is worth a reread, or several, eventually reading the same 20 books over and over would get old, no matter how much I love them. So i'll take a new book every 6 months.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I think being a librarian would be easier for me than owning a whole store.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
I'll have to go with favorite authors (I don't have just one favorite author or genre but I do have my favorites) because my favorite authors don't tend to write in my favorite genres a lot of the time (go figure)...and I need to read their books!
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical, though I will read kindle books on my tablet too. I just prefer physical. A story is still a story.