Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up

This month's ratings

3.22 stars (Anthology) The Mammoth book of the Mummy by Paula Guran

I really enjoyed some stories and really didn't like others. My full review Here.

















4.75 Stars Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

I LOVED this book! I had no idea I could feel so much for a robot. It talks about what it means to be human, to have a soul, to feel, to love and have free will too. My full review Here. I adored this book and can not wait for the next one!!














What to expect in April!

Ok...i've bitten off WAY more than I can chew! There is no way I can read all that in one month! However these are the books i'll be picking from, and whatever I don't get to in April will hopefully go on my May want to read. I am currently reading Noteworthy by Riley Redgate. Also this being my first month seriously blogging like this, if you ask me anyway, i'll hopefully have more and better stuff to mention for future wrap ups. Also the other posts to be expected: Tag Tuesdays (at least every other week i'm hoping), Top 5 Wednesday (when I have answers for it), Diversity Spotlight Thursday (as often as possible), Monthly WTR's, Monthly Book Hauls and Wrap ups, Subscription box reviews for months I get one and other random generally bookish posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment