Tuesday, June 20, 2017

June Book Haul #2

Physical Books

Ok, I need to work on my picture taking skills. Anyway I got A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.







Kindle Books

All of these were FREE (except one, which was on sale). Goodreads links below. Also they are the covers that I have, except for one, which I have no cover, because netgalley, so I took the goodreads cover picture. But yeah, I have too many Ebooks....Also one is not even on Goodreads because I learned of it through a goodreads group by the author and it was on instafreebie and it does not exist as of my typing this, to my knowledge, on Goodreads.

Ayumi's Violin by Mariko Tatsumoto

The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto

The one that was on sale for $1.50, which Goodreads kindly emailed me to tell me as it was/is on my want to read shelf

Rocky Mountain Haven and Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

The Last Man by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

Mathilda by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

dEaDINBURGH: Vantage by Mark Wilson

Muse by Kylie Quillinan

The Big Book of Serial Killers: 150 Serial Killer Files of the World's Worst Murderers (An Encyclopedia of Serial Killers) by Jack Rosewood and Rebecca Lo

Cage of Deceit: Reign of Secrets by Jennifer Anne Davis

Vampire Encounter by Alix Adale is the one from Instafreebie that isn't on Goodreads

Mime by J.D. Brink

Twisted: The Girl Who Uncovered Rumpelstiltskin's Name by Bonnie M. Hennessy

Beyond: Volume One by Kit Rocha

I already had the first one, also free if I remember right, but I haven't read it yet...and then the fist 3 became free...and I mean, if I end up liking it, then yay. I've heard good things. So I deleted the single book because I don't need 2 and now I have this.

Dark Designs by Kyla Ross

9Tales Told in the Dark #21 by Many Authors

Zombie Farm by M.L. Crisp

The Hell Season by Ray Wallace

Vacated by Blaze Eastwood

Dream's Dark Flight: The Dimension War by Robert Chazz Chute

Beasts of Imagination by E.A. Bowen

Vampire Tale: paranormal romance by P. L Kurup

Hearts of Glory by A.J. Gallant

Why yes, this is the 3rd book in a series, and no, I do not have the first 2...it sounded so good I couldn't help myself. Now I need to buy the first 2..don't judge me :p

Deadman's Tome: Best of the Demonic by Saul Lemereond

Dracula's Lost Treasure Map D1 by V Bertolaccini

Vampire's Mate by Rebecca Abbott

Cursed by the Gods by Raye Wagner

Urban Fairytales - 1, 2 & 3 Starter Bundle by Erik Schubach

Insatiable by Daniele Lanzarotta

The Ruin of Beltany Ring: A Collection of Pagan Poems and Tales by C.S. MacCath

Temple in the Stars: Part 1 by Justin Wallace

The Hare, Raising Truth by Laurel McHargue

Wild Jack by Simon J. Townley

Nocturnal by Tim w Byrd

The Toymaker's Mansion by Scott Hamerton

Bits of Bone by Daniel Volpe

Nightfall Gardens by Allen Houston

Bad Billionaire by Julie Kriss

An Uncertain Grace by Krissy Kneen

Netgalley, the one I don't actually have a cover for.

The Goblins of Bellwater by Molly Ringle

Also Netgalley

Lustmord: Anatomy of a Serial Butcher Vol 1 by Kirk Alex

Also Netgalley

Grace Lost by M. Lauryl Lewis

From Jennifer Ashley, With Love by Jennifer Ashley and Allyson james

Forbidden Blood by R.L. Kenderson

Also Netgalley

Have you read any of these? Any appeal to you? What books have you gotten recently? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment