Thursday, January 11, 2018

Saga Volume 5 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples Book Thoughts


Title: Saga, Volume 5
Series: Yes (Saga #5)
Author: Brian K. Vaughan (Writer) and Fiona Staples (Artist)
Published Date: September 9th, 2015
Publisher: Image Comics
Source: I Bought it
# of Pages: 152
Format: Physical
Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy
Days to Read: 1
Rating: 5 stars
My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram

My Thoughts

I am continuing to love this series more and more! I love the characters, even when I hate their actions. I love the interwoven plots, the art, and the messages through-out! This is one hell of a sci-fi comic series that I wish everyone would try! I know it's hyped, and (imho) deserves every bit of it! This volume isn't a particularly happy volume and it definitely made me cry. It's harder for a graphic novel to make me cry than a regular book, but Saga can do it. It has emotion, action, great art, complex characters, messages and stuff to make you think, and tightly inter-woven plots. I love Saga <3.

2 comments:

  1. I love Saga. I don't read a lot of graphic novel but this is one of my favorites<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saga <3 I just started getting into graphic novels last year and i'm so glad I picked up Saga! Thank you for reading and commenting :)

      Delete