Monday, April 2, 2018

March 2018 Book Haul

Just a collection of all the books i've gotten this month, one way or another. As for the large amount of free Ebooks, thank you to Bookbub, Instafreebie, people mentioning other free books in Goodreads groups on Amazon or Smashwords...getting emails from newsletters signed up for thanks to Instafreebie...too many dang deals everyday. And I pass on about just as many as I take. O_O

Physical Books

I read Defy the Stars as an e-arc last year, and since the sequel is coming out soon I got the finished hard copy of Defy the Stars so I can re-read it before reading the sequel! I also read Illuminae on kindle back in November 2016...and I have Gemina in hard cover but still haven't read it. I know, I know I suck. I loved Illuminae! So I figure now that I got the entire trilogy in physical form I can binge the trilogy, re-reading Illuminae, at some point soon. I would have gotten Do Not Disturb (i've heard mixed things about it from those who loved the first book, The Girl in 6E) on kindle as well, like I have The Girl in 6E, but physical form was actually cheaper....

From Author


Paid for Ebooks


Free Ebooks


Have you got or read any of these books? What books have you gotten recently?

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Omg this is an amazing collection!! You have so many good titles ahead of you!! *flails* I absolutely LOVE Illumiane and Simon Vs (it's sooo cute) and also The Foxhole Court is just ridiculously wonderful. <3 I devoured that whole trilogy in like a week haha. I also recently bought Cadaver and Queen myself, so I hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Illuminae too, I read it in November of 2016! I read it on kindle though, I was afraid of the hype/size/formatting so when I saw it on sale on kindle I decided to check it out. I loved it, but it's been over a year since I read it and I still haven't read Gemina yet, so now that I have the entire trilogy in physical form I plan on re-reading Illuminae and then just binging the trilogy! :D

      I've heard so many good things about Simon Vs. and The Foxhole Court! :) Here's hoping we both enjoy Cadaver and Queen! Thank you for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. SO MANY BOOKS. You hauled all this in one month?! That's insane and wonderful and I'm so jealous. What are your secrets for getting around to reading all of them? I can barely finish the ten books I have on my TBR shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have no secret, I just keep getting them way faster than I can read them. All the freebies people post are going to be the death of me and my tablet! My brain is like 'But it's freeeeee' so I get it...at least i'll never run out of options of stuff to read! ;) Though i'll also never get to everything either...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete