Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April 2018 Book Haul

The usual disclaimer: Just a collection of all the books i've gotten this month, one way or another. As for the large amount of free Ebooks, thank you to Bookbub, Instafreebie, people mentioning other free books in Goodreads groups on Amazon or Smashwords...getting emails from newsletters signed up for thanks to Instafreebie...too many dang deals everyday. And I pass on about just as many as I take. O_O

Physical Books


Paid for Ebooks


Free Books

I know there are some shocking things in here. One, they were free. Two, they are fictional and some books/stories are ment to be separated from reality, a "guilty pleasure" if you want to call them that, and sometimes people have fantasies they like in their head but would never want to actually happen in real life (and fictional stories provide them in a safe way). Many stories aren't ment to be a guideline for life. And i'm curious. I haven't read them yet, so I have no idea what i'll think of them, but they were free and i'm going to read them, at some point. No shame. And a few of them just sound hilarious. If you are easily offended this has been your warning. Proceed with caution at your own risk.



Don't say I didn't warn you. Again blame Instafreebie, Bookbub, Smashwords, a couple of groups i'm in that have threads where people post freebies and many newsletters i've ended up signed up thanks to Instafreebie, and a couple other things...I think one is called bookcave? I don't know, so many things, so many books, so little time.

What books have you gotten recently? Have or have read any of these?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh SO many books! You're definitely going to have to be immortal to get through all of these.😂And fair enough getting free books, like what's the harm, right?! I hope you find some ones in there you enjoy! I also adored Daughter of the Burning City, eeep. One of my all-time favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll never get through my entire tbr but i'm also happy knowing i'll never run out of things to read! I am definitely excited to get to Daughter of the Burning City, i've heard so many good things about it! :)

      Delete