Sunday, July 1, 2018

June 2018 Wrap Up

Books I read

I finished Never Be Alone by Paige Dearth (298 pages, had read ~116 in May) 5 stars

I finished The New Voices of Fantasy edited by Peter S. Beagle (152 pages, had read ~186 pages in May) 3.26 stars

Read 57 more pages of The Complete Grimm's Fairy-Tales by the Grimm brothers

I read 60 more pages of Horrors! 365 scary stories

I read 15% of She Said destroy with 198 pages that's about 30 pages

I also read:

Halloween Party by R.L Stine 147 pages and 3 stars
Relic by Preston & Child 468 pages and 4 stars
The Cellar by Richard Laymon 309 pages and 3 stars
Moon-Bright Tides by RoAnna Sylver 36 pages and 5 stars
Queer Magic: LGBT+ Spirituality and Culture from around the World by Tomas Prower 312 pages and 4 stars
Food Wars! Volume 7 by Yuto Tsukuda 200 pages and 5 stars
Dance in the Vampire Bund Volume 6 by Nozomu Tamaki 192 pages and 5 stars

Total Pages Read and counted: 2,261
Average pages per day: 75.37
Average Rating: 4.14

I actually thought I didn't read much in May but I ended up reading more than I thought however I felt like I was reading MORE in June than in May but I read less (by 20 pages..lol, but due to an extra day in May compared to June the average per day is basically the same).

Movies I watched

IT- The one that came out last year, I finally watched it! And I loved it! I can't wait for part 2!!!

Child's Play 2- Creepy and I love it, but how in the world is it going to continue in Child's Play 3? Yes i'm so behind don't judge me.

Goosebumps- I think this came out in 2016? I found it hilarious and a great time. Look forward to the one coming out in October!

Jurassic Park- Yes I FINALLY watched this for the first time! The first movie, which I read the book last year. I absolutely loved it! And frankly it did scare me, but I like scary movies so :D. Now to read The Lost World so I can watch that movie...

Relic- Based on the book. I enjoyed it, the book was better in my opinion but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Youtube Videos Posted

May 2018 Wrap Up
Recent Reads #46-48
Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag 2018
T5W LGBTQ+ Books that don't feature cis m/m relationships
T5W Books I want to read by the end of the year
Recent Reads #49-52

How you read or watched any of the same things? What did you do in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment