Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Year's Book Tag

You can find the original (video) Here by Bookables. Since it's a year thing i'll be changing 2018 to 2019 of course.

1. How many books are you planning to read in 2019?

I don't want to stress too much over the numbers this year, so I set my goal to 65 (should be low for me). Of course there is a lot I want to read and I hope to well surpass that 65. Other than that though I don't really know. I ultimately just want to enjoy reading.

2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2019.

The Lost World by Michael Crichton, Gemina and Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Salem's Lot by Stephen King and Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow.

I never watched the Jurassic Park movies growing up. I read Jurassic Park in July of 2017, and then watched the movie I think in 2018. I want to read The Lost World before I watch The Lost World so...I need to get on that. I want to re-read Illuminae before reading Gemina and Obsidio. Salem's Lot...vampires and Stephen King, yes please. I love vampires and want to read more Stephen King. Girl in Pieces sounds like a very difficult read for me but one I want to read. It's a very personal subject.

3. What genre do you want to read more of?

Nonfiction. Classics. Paranormal Romance. Erotica. I want more of everything I guess lol. But I have made more nonfiction and classics a goal.

4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2019.

Draw more. Watch some documentaries and movies. Play some damn video games.

5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz.

6. One word that your hoping 2018 will be:

Fun.

If you want to do this tag consider yourself tagged! Or just let me know your answers below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment