Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sept 22nd to Sept 28th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Romantic Outlaws: The Extraordinary Lives of Mary Wollstonecraft & Mary Shelley by Charlotte Gordon 4.5⭐

Wonderful biography on Mary Shelley and her mother Mary Wollstonecraft! Told in alternating chapters it came together really well and I learned so much about them. Amazing women! Amazing, and humanized. So glad I finally put my foot down and read it!

Possibilities for the Next Week

I did read a little bit more in Unbroken this past week (not a lot). Hopefully i'll finish it at some point? I'm mostly loving it! Otherwise i'll probably start something on either my Disability Readathon TBR or my October Horror TBR (coming tomorrow, Sept 30th, on my youtube channel). What i'll start first I don't know. I'll figure that out when I pick it up.

Other

No tv or movies were watched this past week. I did however change my name! I am now Tyler. Ty or TJ works as well (since TJ are my initials now). Because i'm agender (they/them pronouns) I wanted a neutral name that leans masc. So I am Tyler now. Same me. Different name is all.

Youtube Videos Posted

Recent Reads #19 | 2019
Disability Misconceptions Tag
My Name is Tyler

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Physical


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment