Sunday, November 10, 2019

Nov 3rd to Nov 9th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Runaway by R.L. Stine 5⭐

I really enjoyed the mystery, how it turned out in the end and Felicia the MC. A bit of depth, some paranormal and quite a bit of fun. Definitely one of my favorite Fear Street reads so far!

Wolf Land by Jonathan Janz 4⭐

A graphic and gory werewolf story that doesn't skimp on the character development! I loved getting to know the characters, the morally gray, the subtle messages, and how the werewolves worked. The ending seemed to come out of left field but for the most part I really enjoyed it! Barb, a bad-ass woman in her 50s, is my fave character.

Pile of Possibilities for the Next Week

I'm currently reading (through Libby) Night Film by Marisha Pessl (for Tome Topple) and after I finish Night Film will probably pick up 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King (for Tome Topple and #5decadesofhorrorchallenge).

TV/Movies Watched

Nothing.

Youtube Videos Posted

October 2019 Book Haul

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audio Books from Audible Originals


Paid for Amazon Ebooks


Physical


Smashwords


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment