Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Citrus Vol. 10 by Saburouta book thoughts

Citrus Vol. 10 by Saburouta

Published: July 23rd, 2019
Format: Physical
Number of Pages: 180
Finished: December 2019
Rating: 5⭐

This concludes the main story of Citrus which is a yuri managa. A romance between new stepsisters. One a student council president with the world on her shoulders and the other quite the individual and caring. Or at least that is how it looks to me. I loved learning about the characters through-out the 10 volumes as well as the drama and the sweetness. I loved this final volume. Yes I do agree it's a bit...rushed. But I love it so much I don't care (and sometimes life can be that way too-rushed I mean). And it's wonderful to see everyone cheering them on. I got to love the other characters as well. Best girl friends being wonderful friends. And sometimes annoying. I am so glad there will be a sort of spin off series and can't wait to see what their future holds!

Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment