Sunday, December 8, 2019

Dec 1st to Dec 7th, 2019 Weekly Book Haul

Amazon Freebies

Fur-miliar Felines by Harper Lin: I know it's book #7 in a series but...it has a cat on the cover. Sort of. Kitttyyyy. lol

Jim's First Day by Joseph Zuko: I don't know, zombies, free, why not.

Top Shelf by Allison Temple: M/M romance

The Dying Hour by Rick Mofina: I don't get mystery/thriller's that often but I saw I already had books #2 & 3 in this series so...this is the first one and it was free. They were all free.

A Soulmark Series: Books 1-3: Lycan & Vampire Soulmark Series by Rebecca Main: Paranormal romance, books #1-3 for free, why not...

Ryder by Ali Parker and Weston Parker: Romance...erotica...

Audible Original Audiobooks

Buried Deep by Margot Hunt: A thriller

House of Teeth by Dan Jolley: A fantasy kids book I think.

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. The audible originals are part of having audible.

So those are all the books i've picked up in the week. What have you picked up? Any of these sound interesting? Comment down below! :)

Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment