Sunday, December 29, 2019

Dec 22nd to Dec 28th, 2019 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

His Dirty Secret: Kim's Story by Mia Black: An Urban story (as are the next 3 I believe..all by the same author). I don't believe i've read an urban story before? I should change that.

Caught up in Love by Mia Black:

Taking What's Hers by Mia Black:

Only for a Boss by Mia Black:

Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin: Paranormal Romance...Angels...

Almost Gone by Ophelia Night: Thriller

Secret Santa by Edward Lorn: A short and creepy Christmas horror story. Already read it. Gave it 4 stars.

Wired by Evelyn Adams: Contemporary erotic romance

Blue Collar Bad Boys: Books 1-4 by Brill Harper: A contemporary romance box set

Don't Play With Spirits by Marcio Pacheco: A short horror story

Murder in the Manor by Fiona Grace: A cozy mystery

Love on the Court Boxset: A Sweet Basketball Romance Trilogy by Tia Souders: Contemporary sports romance

Paid for Amazon Ebook

Arcane Perfection: An Anthology by Queer, Trans and Intersex Witches by Cutlines Press: A collection of essays, poetry, art, rage, love, rituals, spells, and musings by, for, and about Queer, Trans, and Intersex Witches. It was only $1 (and I think that's always the price). Seeing as I am a queer and trans witch I had to pick it up!

Smashwords

Suburban Succubus by Jane Mesmeri: A short paranormal erotic story. Smashwords is currently doing an end of year sale so this (and all of the ones I got from Smashwords here) were free. Smashwords makes it easy to browse by price so I was browsing the freebies. The end of year sale goes until the 1st.

1800-DILDO: A First Time Lesbian Radio Play by Vick Knightley:

I Had No Choice, Book I by EFon:

Taken by the Giant Gingerbread Man by Ann Files: I couldn't find this one on Goodreads but it sounded hilarious and it was free, I couldn't not pick it up.

Mr Creepy Man by Briar Rose Black: Sounds dark, creepy and erotic.

Teenage Hot Tub Threesome by Damon Rain: I feel I should mention that while yes, you can find more taboo stuff on Smashwords, they do have guidelines and a strict any sexual situation in erotica that happens is between characters that are 18+ rule.

Other Stuff

I watched The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) (4.5 stars on letterboxd), How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) (5 stars), and The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) (4.5 stars) this past week. I actually watched them all in the same day. I guess I had some holiday spirit in me and I really enjoy these movies. I also made a few other posts during the week.

December 2019 Redbubble Haul
Bullet Journaling
How to Be You by Jeffrey Marsh book thoughts

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment