Friday, March 10, 2017

February (and some of March) 2017 Kindle Book Haul

As I have done booktube videos before (i'm just focusing on the blog now, it's better for me as I mentioned before) I have hauls i've done in videos in a playlist Here or if you'd rather just check out some Goodreads shelves I have books I own on Kindle Here and in physical format Here and I have them all on one shelf together Here.

This is just the kindle books i've acquired in February and so far in March. I was going to wait until the end of March but I already have so many books I figure i'll just add any more I get on kindle in March to my physical book haul for March at the end of the month. I use bookbub.com which tells you daily deals as well as books that are temporarily free as Ebooks every day. I get a daily email from them and that's often how I get most of my kindle books...for free or very very cheap thanks to bookbub. If you have a kindle or some other device (I actually have a tablet and use the Amazon kindle app) where you can read Ebooks and you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend doing so! Some of the kindle books I got full price but most were either free or on sale for cheap.

You can click on any of the books titles and you will be taken to their Goodreads page if you wish to check them out.

Noteworthy by Riley Redgate

I got this as an E-ARC from Netgalley. It is expected to come out May 2nd. It has an Asian-American bisexual protagonist and is a Contemporary YA book involving music. I don't know too much about it yet as I have yet to read it but plan too soon! I've heard good things from others that have gotten an ARC of it and already read it and I am very excited to get to this!











Mist & Whispers by C.M. Lucas

I don't really remember what this is about other than a YA Fantasy.

















The Sick House by Ambrose Ibsen

A horror book that involves spirits, at least that's what I gather from the blurb.

















Dragon of Ash & Stars by H. Leighton Dickson

A Fantasy story with dragons.


















Defy the stars by Claudia Gray

I got this as an E-ARC from Netgalley and it's what i'm currently reading...and loving! A YA Sci-fi story that explores what it means to be human amidst war, mechs and exploring the galaxy.















Earthrise by M.C.A. Hogarth

A Science Fiction Space Opera with aliens and pirates is really all I know...sounds awesome to me!

















You're not going that way by RoAnna Sylver

A short story in the Chameleon Moon series. I reviewed the first book Here.

















American Street by Ibi Zoboi

An own voices YA Contemporary. Here's the blurb

"On the corner of American Street and Joy Road, Fabiola Toussaint thought she would finally find une belle vie—a good life.

But after they leave Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Fabiola’s mother is detained by U.S. immigration, leaving Fabiola to navigate her loud American cousins, Chantal, Donna, and Princess; the grittiness of Detroit’s west side; a new school; and a surprising romance, all on her own.

Just as she finds her footing in this strange new world, a dangerous proposition presents itself, and Fabiola soon realizes that freedom comes at a cost. Trapped at the crossroads of an impossible choice, will she pay the price for the American dream?"

The Haunting of Sam Cabot by Mark Edward Hall

A Haunted House story


















Dreamthief by Tamara Grantham

An Urban Fantasy with magic and fairies


















The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas

A YA Contemporary romance


















Wander this world by G.L. Tomas

Until I was doing this I don't think I realized that this book is by the same author (or authors actually, it's a twin writing duo) as 'The Unforgettables'. This is a paranormal vampire romance.















Contract: Snatch by Ty Hutchinson

A Mystery/thriller


















The Last Necromancer by C.J. Archer

Fantasy Steampunk and Necromancy


















After the cure by Deirdre Gould

Zombie post-apocalyptic dystopia


















Rage Against the night by many authors and edited by Shane Jiraiya Cummings

A horror story anthology. Honestly I saw that Stephen King has a story in here and I got it, of course I will check out all the stories within when I read it.
















Doll House by John Hunt

A horror with dolls, or at least in a way


















Everblue by Brenda Pandos

A YA fantasy romance with mermaids! Honestly if you say mermaids, i'm there! Even though I haven't read anything about mermaids yet i've always loved mermaids and I really need to remedy the lack of reading about them! I keep accumulating mermaid books and not reading them..there is something very wrong there.












The Game by Terry Schott

A Science Fiction dystopian novel involving virtual reality

















The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre

An adult thriller. I've heard a lot about this and it sounds rather interesting to me.

















Peter Darling by Austin Chant

A Fantasy Peter Pan retelling with a transgender Peter Pan and M/M romance!

















Melancholy Ghost by kat Mayor

The sequel to The Spirit Chaser which involves a paranormal investigating team on TV and ghosts which I read and reviewed Here. I loved the first book and when I saw there is a sequel I had to get it!















Always be you by RoAnna Sylver

Another short story in the Chameleon Moon series


















Daughter of smoke & bone by Laini Taylor

A YA Fantasy involving angels that I have heard so many good things about! Yes, I am way late to this. It is currently on sale (I think it is until the 26th but i'm not sure as I already deleted the email Goodreads sent me about this book on my want to read list that is currently on sale for kindle for $2.99 plus tax).













If there is a book here that you've read, what did you think of it? (no spoilers please)

No comments:

Post a Comment