Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Goodreads Tag!

Tag Tuesday!

1. What was the last book you marked as 'read'?

Halfway by Lokesh & Anubhav Sharma Review Here. I enjoyed it, an interesting sci-fi book!

2. What are you currently reading?

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and i'm really enjoying it so far! Writing this on Sunday and I don't *think* i'll be finished by the time this goes up so..yeah.

3. What was the last book you marked as 'TBR'?

Well this is certainly going to change, i'm always finding out about new books to add to my Goodreads TBR! But as of writing this Style by Chelsea M. Cameron. I had heard about this on another blog and it's an F/F YA Contemporary Romance.

4. What book do you plan to read next?

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Even though i'm behind on Netgalley books, specifically Red Sister by Mark Lawrence already came out and I still haven't read it so normally i'd prioritize that but I think it can wait a little bit, THUG is an extremely important book that I have to get to!

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes. I know it's subjective. I use it for me personally and if i'm reviewing a book I got from Netgalley or an author or publisher isn't it kind of necessary? But even otherwise I still like to use the star system, just keeping in mind it's all subjective and personal opinion.

6. Are you doing a 2014 Reading Challenge?

I did not do a 2014 reading challenge, this tag is old lol. I am doing a 2017 reading challenge though. Mostly I use it as a way to keep track of what I read.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

No, I do not.

8. What book do you plan to buy next?

I'm honestly not sure. Will see when that happens...I don't have much rhyme or reason to what I get.

9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?

"There is no world where "you're wrong" is an acceptable answer to "this hurts." is the newest quote I can remember that I loved. I can't remember quotes off the top of my head.

10. Who are your favorite authors?

Hannah Moskowitz (Not Otherwise Specified), Emily Skrutskie, RoAnna Sylver (Chameleon Moon), R.L. Stine, Riley Redgate (Noteworthy). Alright so the ones I added a book next to in parenthesis's means I have only read that one book from them but I just loved it sooo much and need to read more by them <3.

11. Have you joined any groups?

I'm in many Goodreads Groups. My Goodreads is Here if you wanna check them out.

12. Are there any questions you would like to add?

I don't know..can't think of any.

What are some of your answers to these questions? Are there any specific tags you'd like to see me do? If so let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment