Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite SFF Cover Art

Top 5 Wednesday information at the Goodreads group Here.

Some SFF covers that I love! I don't know if I can describe why I love them other than "pretty!" so here they are :).

1 & 2. The Abyss Surrounds Us and The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie

The colors. The bad-assery (I don't care that isn't a word). The Ocean (I love the ocean and it's creatures). This Duology is, in a nutshell, about lesbian pirates fighting sea monsters. I reviewed them Here and Here.

3. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

You can't tell me that isn't pretty! ^_^ I reviewed Defy the Stars Here.

4. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

The colors, the smoke, the wording. Yess. I also loved this book (I actually won an ARC in a goodreads giveaway). Actually I loved all the books on this list, so I loved their covers and the story inside! Anyway I read this before I started this blog but Here is what I wrote about it on Goodreads. It's an Aladdin retelling from the female Genie's POV with kick-butt females!

5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

An interesting sci-fi book! I still have to read Gemina. Pretty orange cover with words scratched visible. I don't know, I like it. I reviewed it Here.

What SFF covers do you love? Or covers you love in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment