Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dance in the Vampire Bund Volume 2 by Nozomu Tamaki book thoughts


Title: Dance in the Vampire Bund Volume 2
Series: Yes (Dance in the Vampire Bund #2)
Author: Nozomu Tamaki
Published Date: August 19th, 2006
Publisher: Seven Seas
Source: I bought it
# of Pages: 192
Format: Physical
Genre: Manga/Paranormal
Days to Read: 1
Rating: 5 / 5
My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram

My Thoughts To avoid spoilers with books that aren't the first in a series or a standalone I won't add the synopsis, however the title is always linked to the Goodreads page should you wish to check it out.

This being a manga and volume 2 there isn't a whole lot I can say about it, but I am determined to have a review of some sort up on this blog for every book I read from now on, even if it isn't that long.

I am loving how the world and characters are being fleshed out even more! Particularly the characters and the story-line. I am getting to know Mina more (and I freaking love her!) and Akira too. They are amazing complex characters. Of course we are also getting to side characters more as well, those are the main 2.

A vampire story in a manga format with interesting art and characters, I am so here for it! If you love vampires and like manga, i'd recommend giving it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment