Thursday, March 8, 2018

February 2018 Wrap Up

Reviews

Curved Horizon by Taylor Brooke 5 stars
The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre 5 stars
Citrus Volume 7 by Saburouta 4 stars
Child of Nod by C.W. Snyder 3.5 stars
Broken Hearts by R.L. Stine 3.5 stars

I also read 13 stories in 'The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales', 28 Short Stories in 'Horrors! 365 Scary Stories', and 73 stories in '100 Tiny Tales of Terror'.

Number of Pages Read: 1,519
Average number of pages read per day: 54.25
Average Rating (not counting the short stories from the anthologies i'm still working on): 4.2

Other Posts

January 2018 Book Haul
January 2018 Wrap Up
February 2018 Book Haul

Youtube Videos Posted

Anticipated February 2018 Releases
January 2018 Book Haul
Small Booktuber Sunday #1
January 2018 Wrap Up (Books, Movies/Shows & February TBR)
The Representation Book Tag
Contemporary-a-thon TBR
Small Booktuber Sunday #2
Top 5 Wednesday Favorite F/F Couples
5 Star TBR predictions
Nocturnal Reader's Box Unboxing: February 2018
Small Booktuber Sunday #3
Why I Read
Top 5 Wednesday: Romance
Emojiathon TBR
Recent Reads #11-14
Small Booktuber Sunday #4
Anticipated March 2018 Releases
T5W: Urban Fantasy

TV Shows I Watched

Citrus

The manga is now an anime! I've been watching the dubs and as such have seen the first 5 episodes, it's only a couple behind the subs. I've really been loving this Yuri! The anime is adding more details than the manga and really show-casing the girls personalities more in my opinion. The beginning might leave something to be desired but when thinking about it really does have some depth to it, though I do think it gets better over time. Yeah it has angst and can be messy at times (talking about the manga too here) but over-all I love it!

Lore

Good thing I wrote down what I watched or i'd have forgotten I watched the first 2 episodes of Lore. I do plan on finishing it though. The narration is really hard to get into, it's so...monotone and boring (to me), however the stories and learning about the history of these urban legends or whatnot is really interesting and after a minute or so I really do get into the story and forget how much I hate the narration. The characters really do help bring it to life too. Maybe it should be noted I never listened to the podcast?

Supernatural

There was 2 episodes this month and then it when on a short break. Still loving Supernatural, not really sure what else to say here other than I feel like every episode leaves me on the edge of my seat and with a cliff hanger begging for more! I love the winchesters and the wayward sisters!

X-Files

I had watched a few years ago the first 9 seasons on Netflix. Then in 2016 they revived the show with season 10, which apparently I watched but forgot. Season 11 showed up this year and I...A didn't remember that I had seen season 10 and B didn't know where to watch it because netflix took the x-files off. So I had started getting the DVDs of the seasons but I only got the first 3 seasons so far and found out..HULU has the x-files. I didn't have Hulu but thanks to having one month free decided to try it out. I started with season 10 because I wanted to know what everyone is talking about and what happens after season 9, and that's when I realized i've seen this before but oh well i'm re-watching season 10 before going onto 11. I have so far watched 5 of 6 episodes of season 10 so I still have a ways to go to catch up! But I will! And then i'll need to re-watch ALL OF IT, BECAUSE REASONS. The x-files certainly has it's issues but I love Mulder and Scully <3.

iZombie

Season 4 literally just started up again and I JUST (as of typing this at barely March 1st, though it won't be posted for a week or so...) watched Season 4 Episode 1 and YES iZombie is BACK! I love iZombie and wow Season 4 Episode 1 left off with a bang!

Movies I watched

Child's Play

Well...movie anyway. I saw Child's Play on Hulu and that on March 1st, so now, it would expire. So I watched it because i've never (until now) seen a chuckie movie and as a lover of horror movies that just won't do! So now i've seen the first one, and yes I loved it! And now I need to watch the rest of them. Possessed evil doll horror. Give...it...to...me.

What have you read or watched in February? Or played any video games? How was your month? Read or seen any of these? I hope you had a good month, and if not that March is better for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment