Sunday, April 1, 2018

March 2018 Wrap Up

What I Read & Reviews

The title of each book is linked to my review on Goodreads

I finished 100 Tiny Tales of Terror by Adam Ickes (27 pages) 3.22 stars

100 100 word short horror stories, and no that's not a typo. Avg rating - 3.22 though it is a bit hard to rate a story that's only 100 words but I went with my gut. Seems about right. Some I loved and still managed to give me the creeps despite being short and some just fell flat, the usual with anthologies.

Werebears and Water by Caitlin Ricci 4 stars Blog Review (36 pages)

Take Your Medicine by Hannah Carmack 3.25 stars Blog Review (92 pages)

The Lurid Sea by Tom Cardamone 2 stars Blog Review (141 pages)

The Rainy Night by Kuo Kenih 1 star (7 pages)

The review contains spoilers though they are in a spoiler tag

The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn 2.25 stars Blog Review (374 pages)

Switched by R.L. Stine 3.5 stars (150 pages)

I don't have a lot to say on this one though I did enjoy it. It wasn't what I was expecting at all, it's much sadder. It did become rather obvious what was going to happen at the end but I did still enjoy reading it.

Saga Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughn 4.5 stars (152 pages)

The review is very short, if it can even be called that, and contains a minor spoiler? in a spoiler tag, which is why I don't want to copy/paste it here. As I said above all book titles are linked to my reviews on Goodreads anyway. :)

Dance in the Vampire Bund Volume 3 by Nozomu Tamaki 5 stars (208 pages)

I go and say that but this one doesn't actually have a review. It's vampires in Japan and I love it. Action, Drama, Characters I love and love to hate and just <3333.

The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery 5 stars Blog Review (247 pages)

I also read some of The Complete Grimm's Fairy-Tales (69 pages), Horrors! 365 Scary Stories (60 pages), SHOCK Anthology (30 pages), and Lights Out (44 pages).

Pages Read: 1,637
Average number read per day: 52.81
Average Rating (not counting the short stories from the anthologies i'm still working on): 3.37

Youtube Videos Posted

February 2018 Book Haul
Small Booktuber Sunday #5
February 2018 Wrap Up: Part 1 (Books/Stats/March Plans)
The Sims Book Tag
February Wrap Up Part 2 (Movies/TV)
Recent Reads #15-17
Series I want to Finish
Nocturnal Reader's Box Unboxing: March 2018
Recent Reads #18-20
Recent Reads #21-24

Stuff I watched

I watched the first 2 episodes of Season 1 of Buffy the vampire slayer...because the power and internet went out (watched it thanks to generator) and I would like to continue with a re-watch. I'm overdue for a Buffy rewatch.

I'm a little behind on Citrus (by 2 episodes on the dubs) but I am working on it and still enjoying it.

Supernatural, currently one episode behind but as always, still loving Supernatural!

iZombie, also one episode behind...and still loving it...I sense a trend here.

I watched the first 2 episodes of The Addams Family thanks to Hulu and would love to continue watching them. Love The Addams Family!

Watched some Petticoats movie set in the 1940s/WW II with the hubby when the power went out...don't know what it's called and didn't really know what was going on but I laughed a few times, so there's that.

Also then watched Avatar which I hadn't seen in years and remembered why I loved it!

My Little Pony Season 8 has started! Currently 1 episode behind but loved the first 2 episodes of Season 8, School Daze, and hope for a fun season!

I also finished watching season 10 of The X-Files at some point and have so far watched the first 4 episodes of season 11, so i'm still trying to catch up! But OMG X-Files <3.

I know the what I watched part doesn't really say much but I don't know have the brain power to review movies/shows but I like to keep track of what i'm watching here ok?

Have you read or watched any of the same things? What did you read/watch/play in March? Hope it was a good month for you, if not I hope April is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment