Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Largest Books on my TBR

These probably aren't the actual 5 largest because I have a large tbr but these are all large books, over 500 pages. The top 5 large books on my tbr that I need to get to!

Top 5 Wednesday Group

1. Gemina & Obsidio

I read Illuminae in November of 2016...and have not continued the trilogy even though I loved Illuminae! I actually want to re-read Illuminae and then binge the trilogy. Hopefully in 2019 if I don't somehow squeeze it in this year, but that probably won't happen so..

2. Salem's Lot

I love what i've read of Stephen King, but that isn't a lot. I read a couple of his books when I was a teenager that I don't remember (including Bleak House that I didn't know back then was a sequel and Bag of Bones) and recently, in the last couple years, read IT, Carrie and Pet Sematary. So I really want to read a few Stephen King books a year as I have so much to catch up on! And this has vampires in it. I love vampires and I love Stephen King, sounds perfect!

3. The Shining

Like the one above, I need to read more Stephen King and I can't watch the movie until I read it!

4. One Among Us

I've read 2 books, Mean Little People & Never Be Alone, by Paige Dearth. I loved both of them, but they are what I call realistic horror. Stuff that happens in real life, and it's horrifying. Think abuse, homelessness, rape etc. Her books have been like heart-wrenching punches to the gut. Important stories, but difficult to get through emotionally. I won this in a kindle Goodreads giveaway. I just need to make sure i'm emotionally ready before I tackle it.

5. Helter Skelter

I really know nothing about Helter Skelter. I know Charles Manson was a murderer, and there were people that followed him in a cult. I think. Well that's why I got the book, so I can learn what happened.

Link me to your T5W's and i'll check them out! Have you read any of these (no spoilers please)? What are some big books on your tbr?

No comments:

Post a Comment