Friday, February 1, 2019

January 2019 Wrap Up

As usual the titles will link to my reviews on Goodreads.

What I Read

Unidentified by Michael McBride 4⭐
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 4.5⭐
A New Fear by R.L. Stine 1.25⭐
Fluency by Jennifer Foehner Wells 5⭐


American Vampire Vol. 1 by Scott Snyder and Stephen King 3.5⭐
The Festival by H.P. Lovecraft 2⭐
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James 4.5⭐
The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb by R.L. Stine 3.5⭐


Imbolc: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for Brigid's Day by Carl F. Neal 4⭐

Monthly Average: 3.58

Other books i'm currently reading

Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier 11%
Winter Solstice by Lincoln Cole 36%
Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens by Marieke Nijkamp 5.6%
Necrophilia Variations by Supervert 2.5%
Making the Monster: The Science Behind Mary Shelley's Frankenstein by Kathryn Harkup 14.8%
The Bizarro Kit (Orange) 3.5%
The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe 2%
How to Draw Pokemon by Tracey West 28%
The Complete Collection of H.P. Lovecraft 2%

TV I Watched

Supernatural Season 14 Episode 9 (so i'm a few episodes behind), My Little Pony Equestria Girls Season 2 Epiosdes 1-3 (they are short things on youtube), Rosewell: Mysteries Decoded (only one episode, on cw seed), and Dynasties (the Lions episode).

Movies I Watched

The Exorcist (4⭐) and Beetlejuice (5⭐).

Podcasts I Listened to

Turns out I lied (I forgot) about December as I listened to "Wild Thing" Episode "Bonus Interview #4 Virginia Wade" in December. In January I Listened to Books in the Freezer episodes 8-10.

Games I Played

Some Sims 3.

Youtube Videos Posted

Recent Reads #139-144 | 2018 (Last books of 2018!)
December 2018 Wrap Up + Some 2018 Stats
A-Z Animal Challenge
Top 18 Books of 2018
Worst/Most Disappointing Reads of 2018
Honorary Mentions 2018
January 2019 Book Haul
Fifty Shades of Grey book review
Recent Reads #1-4 | 2019

Blog Posts Posted

December 2018 Book Haul
December 2018 Wrap Up
New Year's Book Tag

What have you read or otherwise done in January? Have you read any of the same books?

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment