Friday, March 1, 2019

February 2019 Wrap Up and Book Haul

I decided why not put my monthly wrap up and haul in one post? I usually post them so close together (or at the same time) anyway, now they can just be in the same spot.

As usual the titles will link to my reviews on Goodreads.

What I Read

Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier 5⭐
The New Boy by R.L. Stine 4⭐
Let's Get Invisble! by R.L. Stine 5⭐
Making the Monster: The Science Behind Mary Shelley's Frankenstein by Kathryn Harkup 4.25⭐


Incubus Caged by A.H. Lee 4⭐
Return of the Mummy by R.L. Stine 3.5⭐

Monthly Average: 4.29

Other Books I'm Currently Reading

The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe 2%
Winter Solstice edited by Lincoln Cole 36%
How to Draw Pokemon by Tracey West 37.5%
Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens edited by Marieke Nijkamp 5.6%
The Complete Collection of H.P. Lovecraft 2%
Necrophilia variations by Supervert 2.5%
Cripple Poetics by Petra Kuppers & Neil Marcus 22.5%
The Bizarro Starter Kit (Orange) 3.5%
Off Limits: Tales of Alien Sex edited by Ellen Datlow 42%

As you may notice if you go to my January Wrap Up several of these were there as well and I have not read them at all in February, including: Poe, Winter Solstice, Ubroken, Lovecraft, Necrophilia Variations, and The Bizarro Starter Kit (Orange).

TV I Watched

-Supernatural Season 14 Episodes 10-12
-the Big Mouth Valentine Special (with mixed emotions on it)
-All of Fuller House season 4
-Dynasties (the Chimpanzee's episode)
-Rugrats Season 1 Episodes 1-3 (according to tv time)
-Siren Season 2 Episodes 1-5 (Healthy and loving Queer Polyamory and Killer Mermaids, HELL TO THE YES!! Bryndie aka Polymarine <3)
-Buffy Season 1 Episode 5
-Pinky and the Brain Season 1 Episode 1
-Boy Meets World Season 1 Episode 1
-Have continued staying caught up on My Little Pony Equestria Girls Season 2 as they upload the shorts to youtube
-Goosebumps (Return of the Mummy episode)

Movies I Watched

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)- I...really don't have words and I couldn't think of a rating for it I was so conflicted. Here is my "review" of it on Letterboxd.

Podcasts and Games

None, because I suck. Not really but February is always an odd month for me media wise.

Drew
I drew 3 Pokemon in February. Not much but, more than the one in January. It's not about Pokemon specifically, I just want to have fun drawing and am currently working on the How to Draw Pokemon book seen above. If you want to see the drawings I upload them to my Instagram Here.

Youtube Videos Posted

January 2019 Wrap Up Part 1 (No Part 2, see description)
No More Monthly Wrap Ups (for me)
February 2019 TBR
Recent Reads 5-6 & 8 | 2019
February 2019 Haul
Movie Review: Beetlejuice (1988)
Recent Reads #9-12 | 2019

Blog Posts Posted

January 2019 Wrap Up
January 2019 Book Haul
40 Books I Want to Read Before I Turn 40

Book Haul

Physical Books


Paid for Ebooks


Free Ebooks


What have you read or otherwise done in February? Have you read any of the same books? What books have you gotten recently? Have you read any of the ones I hauled? (No spoilers)

Also if you've made it this far I have a poll on Goodreads (anyone on there can vote) to help me pick a book that doesn't have many ratings to read in March! It will be going for the first few days of March and is Here.

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment