Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December 2019 Redbubble haul!

My first order from Redbubble!

Clicking on the pictures should make them larger if you want. The close up of the bats on the shirt has the arrows and dots because I apparently deleted the original photo after uploading it to Instagram, so that was taken via screenshot of Instagram.

I got the shirt, which I did check that it fits though I haven't washed it yet but did take note of the instructions and I promise to not slap any pandas (lol). It has 2 bats with pride flags in them, one is the demiboy flag and the other is the bisexual flag. As I am a bisexual demiguy :D.

Then I got the Crystal Queer zipper pouch as it can hold things, maybe some crystals? Years ago I had a crystal collection but then had a house fire in 2012 and lost them all. I haven't bothered starting up a collection again until recently. So hopefully that's a thing that will happen.

Then the stickers. Queer Spoonie because I am. Vacterl because I have VACteRL Association. A He/They pronoun sticker. Flutterbat because reasons. A bisexual demiguy planet. A demiguy alien.

And last but not least the art print of a skull with tentacles! It came in a tube so I had to put those things on it to get a picture of it, gotta try to straighten it out. I just really like the look of that art print.

I'm sure i'll get more stuff from redbubble in the future. Have you ever gotten anything from redbubble? Comment down below!

Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment