Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Books I want to re-read!

Honestly these are just SOME of the books I want to re-read! There are so many more! There are so many first books in a series I want to re-read so I can continue with said series that I didn't put on here for example. Not to mention a lot more simply because too many. But here are some books I really really want to re-read. No idea when i'll get around to doing so though.

1.

The Forbidden Wish

I read this back in December of 2015 because I won an arc of it in a Goodreads giveaway. They also ended up sending me a finished copy of it when it released in February of 2016 that I wasn't expecting! So i've only read the ARC but I have a finished copy, and I want to read it! I loved this Aladdin retelling! There is also a short story on wattpad called The Jinni in the same "series" that, despite knowing it's short, I still haven't read. I figure i'll re-read The Forbidden Wish (though this time the finished copy) and then read it.

2.

Krampus: The Yule Lord

I've read this 3 times. In December 2015 and December 2018, physically, and December 2019 on audio. I freaking love this book and it's definitely one I would like to make a yearly December read!

3.

The Across the Universe series

I read this trilogy, and 2 short stories, when I first wanted to get into reading in late 2015. I loved it and I want to re-read it! There are apparently some short stories to do with it in some anthologies I guess i'll have to pick up, hopefully, that I haven't read.

4.

The Vampire Chronicles 1-3

I have read the first 3 books in The Vampire Chronicles series but it's been awhile and I want to re-read them and then continue with the series. I love vampires and really enjoyed the first 3.

5.

Harry Potter series

I've only read the entire series through once, in 2015. I have been wanting to re-read it ever since.

6.

Killer Pizza trilogy

Buffy-like monster hunting with characters I fell in love with. And pizza!

7.

IT

Yes, I want to re-read this massive book! I've read it once. My Mass Market Paperback fell apart. I now have a bigger paperback. Wish that one luck.

8.

I Hate Fairyland series

This was a fun and hilarious comic series that I want to re-read!

9.

The Abyss Surrounds duology

Lesbian pirates fighting genetically engineered sea monsters in a near future dystopia with a slow burning enemies to lovers f/f romance. I read the first book, loved it, then read the e-arc via netgalley (after re-reading the first book as it'd been awhile) before the second one came out because I was so excited. I now have the finished copy of book #2 though I don't think i've read it, just the arc. And upon getting the link above I JUST found out there is a prequel! And it is on Amazon thankfully (it first appeared it was no longer available). I want to re-read this awesome duology!

10.

Frankenstein

Yes, I want to re-read Frankenstein, again. Maybe a yearly re-read perhaps? Frankenstein❤️.

11.

Pomegranate Juice

Truthfully this will be a *partial* re-read because since I read it the first time an update (ebook) has added 4 more stories to this anthology and revised one of them. I really enjoyed it initially.

12.

Becoming

I loved Becoming! I read it physically and i've heard Michelle narrates the audio book herself, which I now have, and would like to listen to.

So these are just some of the many books I want to re-read. Have you read any of them? Do you re-read books? What books do you want to re-read? Comment below!

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

2 comments:

  1. I love the Interview with a Vampire series I grew up reading all of them. I look forward to each new one that comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D. I loved the first 3 but i'm bad at continuing series, it's something I want to work on. I love vampires.

      Delete