Sunday, January 5, 2020

Dec 29th, 2019 to Jan 4th, 2020 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

Fake it for Daddy by B.B. Hamel: A contemporary romance

It Began with a Lie by Michele Pariza Wacek: A psychological thriller

Roomie Wars Box Set by Kat T. Masen: A contemporary romance box set. I already had the first book (also a freebie) that even though I haven't read it when bookbub told me this whole boxset was free it didn't make sense not to get it.

My Lesbian Road Trip!: #1 by Mazy Rain: A short f/f erotic story, as are the next 2.

Star F**k by Mazy Rain:

Bossing my Lesbian Intern! by Mazy Rain:

Bunny Hearts Bear by V. Vaughn: A paranormal romance with a bunny and a bear shifter

Audio books

Interview with the Robot by Lee Bacon: A middle grade science fiction (both of these audio books are part of January's audible originals where you get to pick 2 if you have audible)

Junkyard Cats by Faith Hunter: Also science fiction

Bookfunnel Freebies

Daddy's Girl by Indie LaRue: A short erotic story

Paid for Amazon Ebooks

The Body on the Beach by Anna Johannsen: A translated mystery. I ended up getting a $3 kindle credit thing they sometimes do so I only paid $1 for it.

Smashwords

Teacher's Temptress: Part One: Melanie's Private Lessons by Daniella Donati: Another f/f erotic story. Also was free thanks to the end of the year sale on Smashwords.

Other Stuff

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Blog posts over the past week.

Defining Myself: Transmasculine Experience Through Poetry book thoughts
Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens book thoughts
Favorite Reads of 2019! Part 1
Favorite Reads of 2019! Part 2

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment