Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New Years Resolutions Book Tag

The original creator privated the video on YouTube so I don't know who to give credit to actually. Sorry!

Questions:

1. An author you'd like to read (that you've never read before).

Neal Shusterman. I have full tilt by him and I know he has other popular series that sound interesting.

2. A book you'd like to read.

The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank. I have it and i've never read it! I am seriously lacking in history knowledge.

3. A classic you'd like to read.

Lord of the Flies by William Golding.

4. A book you'd like to re-read.

The Abyss Surrounds Us duology by Emily Skrutskie. And a LOT more to be honest!

5. A book you've had for ages and want to read.

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things by Martina McAtee.

6. A big book you'd like to read.

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill.

7. An author you've previously read and want to read more of.

Hannah Moskowitz! I've read Not Otherwise Specified twice and it means so much to me. I have a few more of Hannah's books but I haven't read anything else by her yet! What is wrong with me? I need to fix this!

8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.

I don't get books from other people...

9. A series you want to read (start and finish)

Reign of the Fallen duology by Sarah Glenn Marsh. Bisexual Necromancer MC. I have both books because I think i'll love it but I haven't started it..

10. A series you want to finish (that you've already started)

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater. I read the first book in January...of 2019. Loved it. Haven't continued it. Want to re-read the first book and finish the series. I have all 4 books.

11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2020?

I used to but i'm not going to anymore. At least not planning to. I'll read whatever I end up reading.

12. Any other reading goals?

Mood read. Use my library.

Feel free to answer these questions down below if you want! :)

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment