I don't want to say resolutions because resolutions are never kept lol. I do however have these hopes for 2016.
1. Read more.
I will set my Goodreads goal originally to 20 but I hope to surpass that. Regardless as long as i'm reading throughout the year and enjoying the books I read I will consider that a success!
2. Read these books that I already have: Dracula by Bram Stoker, IT by Stephen King, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, Alice's adventures in wonderland & Through the looking glass by Lewis Carroll, The Strange case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, and The Complete Grimm's fairy tales by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm.
3. Read more of The Vampire Chronicles Series (I have read the first one- Interview with the vampire).
The 12th book is apparently set to come out in 2016. I'd like to at least finish 1/2 the series in 2016 as long as I continue to enjoy it.
4. Continue with this blog, at least one post a week if not more, and my Booktube channel with at least 2 videos a week.
5. Possibly read some books based on the months. Like books by and about African-Americans in February, Mermaid books in Mermaid May, LGBT+ books in LGBT Pride month June, Spooky books in October, and Nonfiction books for Nonfiction November.
6. Starting at the beginning of December start re-reading Harry Potter for Harry Xmas and finish the entire series for a 2nd time. Because reasons. :)
7. Draw and color more.
8. Play more video games, but what I want to.
9. Save money.
10. Read at least a few spiritual books.
11. Practice with my tarot cards more.
12. Above all...have fun. ^_^