Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sept 1st to Sept 7th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

The Other Lodgers by Ambrose Bierce 4⭐

It doesn't have a cover. It's an old ghost story, really short. Public domain: Read Here and listen Here. More information about it in my group "Creatures, Creatures Everywhere!" Here.

I liked it. Not much to say about it. Creepy story, is it Halloween yet? Please?

Blind Date by R.L. Stine 4⭐

Fun time, didn't guess what was actually going on. Sorry don't have much to say this week.

Some Possibilities for the Next Week

I'm buddy reading Halloween Fiend with my friend Latasha on the 14th. I might not have it finished in time for next week's wrap up though but hopefully will have started it. The War of the Worlds is a group read for "The Reading for Pleasure Book Club" Group on Goodreads. I need to finish The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories as it's the group read for the "Spells, Space & Screams: Collections & Anthologies in Fantasy, Science Fiction, & Horror" Goodreads Group which ends on the 14th. I'd like to read some more (didn't read any of them this past week) of Romantic Outlaws and Unbroken: 13 Stories Starring Disabled Teens. I'm close to finishing Haunted Objects which is from hoopla as are Goosebumps: Monsters at Midnight and Sheets.

TV I Watched

MLP Season 9 Episode 18 "She Talks to Angel". Really enjoyed the episode. Didn't watch anything else this past week.

Youtube Videos Posted

September 2019 TBR
Recent Reads #17 | 2019

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audio books from Audible Originals


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment