Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorites I'd Like to Revisit

This week's Top 5 Wedneday is Favorites you'd like to revisit! It doesn't have to be books and as i'd like to eventually make a post about what books i'd like to re-read I choose to do video games i'd like to revisit! The Top 5 Wednesday Group is Here.

Maplestory

I've played this quite a bit in the past but I haven't in a real long while, and I miss this cute but also complex and interesting MMO! For some reason I love being a Paladin!

Pokemon

Who doesn't know Pokemon? Pokemon are such a joy to raise and battle with!

Zelda

I've never actually completed a Zelda game because I kept restarting as a kid! WHY. I want to fix that...I love Zelda but for some reason I kept restarting...

Mortal Kombat

I've loved Mortal Kombat since I was a kid playing it on Sega! The moves, the outfits, all of it.

Need for Speed

I also love racing games and have really enjoyed Need for Speed in the past! I've completed Carbon a few times...never gets old to me.

What stuff would you like to revisit? Books, movies, tv shows, video games..whatever the case! Do you also enjoy any of these games i'd like to revisit?

No comments:

Post a Comment