Friday, June 19, 2020

May 2020 Wrap Up

What I Read

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James 4.5⭐
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender 5⭐
The Backstagers #5 by James Tynion IV, Rian Sygh 4⭐
The Backstagers #6 by James Tynion IV, Rian Sygh 5⭐
The Backstagers #7 by James Tynion IV, Rian Sygh 5⭐
The Backstagers #8 by James Tynion IV, Rian Sygh 5⭐
Castaways by Brian Keene 4.25⭐
The Drowning Girl by CaitlĂ­n R. Kiernan DNF: Unrated
The Complete Peanuts Vol. 1: 1950-1952 by Charles M. Schulz 3⭐
Graymatter by Nicholas Gray 4.25⭐
Frankenstein Alive, Alive: The Complete Collection (Frankenstein Alive, Alive!) by Steve Niles 5⭐
Vampirella (2011-2014) Vol. 1: Crown of Worms (Vampirella (2011-)) by Eric Trautmann 5⭐
I Am Not Your Final Girl by Claire C. Holland 2.25⭐
To Be Devoured by Sara Tantlinger 5⭐
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins 4.5⭐
Drop Dead Gorgeous by R.L. Stine 4⭐

I really enjoyed most of what I read in May! Not everything, but most.

What I Watched

Hellier Season 2 Episodes 4-5. Hellier is alright. Siren Season 3 Episodes 1-2 and I am really disappointed in where it's going. I looked up spoilers and I am just so disappointed. The reason it was groundbreaking and I loved it so much is going down the toilet. I don't know why they are going that route but it makes me sad. And the My Little Pony Memories episodes.

Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) 2.5⭐
Us (2019) 4.5⭐
The Meg (2018) 4⭐
Unfriended: Dark Web (2018) 5⭐
March of the Penguins (2005) 4⭐
Ma (2019) 3⭐
American Pie (1999) 3⭐
American Pie (2001) 3.5⭐
American Wedding (2003) 4⭐

I reasonably enjoyed what I watched in May.

Blog Posts

April 2020 Book Haul
April 2020 Wrap Up
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender Book Thoughts (And my non-binary/demiboy feels)
Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James Book Thoughts
Define "Well Read"

Videos Posted

April Book Haul Part 2 [CC]
April 2020 Wrap Up: What I Read [CC]
April 2020 Wrap Up: Life + Animal Crossing + Writing [CC]
Horror Life Tag [CC]
May 2020 Bullet Journal [CC]
Reading Habits Book Tag [CC]

What did you do in May? Any thoughts on what I did? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment