Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 7th to July 13th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James 4.5⭐

Yes, I loved this book. Just as much as the first (possibly a bit more but I rated them the same). To me it's not about bdsm at all. The point (to me) looks to be incredibly far from bdsm and it doesn't feature that much in the book either. I don't know how to say my feelings on it in just a couple sentences so as usual the title links to my fuller review. I love Christian, and Ana. And I can't wait till I can read Fifty Shades Freed!

Currently Reading

Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi
Feed by Mira Grant
How to Understand Your Gender by Alex Iantaffi

I am reading Helter Skelter through-out July and August. I'm reading Feed for my group Creatures, Creautres Everywhere! and enjoying it.

Reading Next

I'm participating in an Unexpected Readathon in the Unexpected Readathon Time group this week (15th-21st)! I need to read We Have Always Lived in the Castle for the group Horror Aficionados and it's also on my 40 before 40 list and for the challenge of read a book with lesss than 200 pages (also works for new to me author).

I really really want (and have the past several years..) to read Honey Girl and it works for me new to me author. I got an arc of the sequel in a goodreads giveaway a couple years ago and STILL haven't read the first one! I know, I suck.

Then for the challenge of reading a book with a plant or tree on the cover I have 2 options: The Better to Kiss You With or Lily's Grace. I plan to read one or the other. Honey Girl, The Better to Kiss You With and Lily's Grace all include an f/f romance! :D

Then I also hope to get to Mooncakes because I got it from Netgalley and it's also queer! I know it has at least a non-binary character!

I've watched absolutely nothing this past week.

Youtube Videos Posted

June 2019 Wrap Up
My Reading Rush TBR
Dilemmas of a Book Nerd Tag

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audiobooks bought not with credit


Audiobooks bought with audible credits


Paid for Amazon Ebooks


Physical


Prolific Works Freebies


Smashwords


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment