Sunday, July 7, 2019

June 30th to July 6th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

One Evil Summer by R.L. Stine 3.5⭐

A fun time. Really made me root for the main character and feel for her. Couldn't put it down because I had to know what happened.

Currently Reading

Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
How to Understand Your Gender: A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are by Alex Iantaffi
Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi

TV I Watched

Stranger Things Season 3 Episode 1.

Movies I Watched

The Mummy (1999)

Youtube Videos Posted

Recent Reads #12 | 2019
My Pronouns

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audiobooks from Audible Originals


Bookfunnel Freebies


Smashwords Freebies


Story Origin Freebies


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment