Sunday, March 8, 2020

March 1st to March 7th, 2020 Book Haul + Weekly Wrap Up

The + has always meant weekly wrap up basically I figured I should probably just say it.

Amazon Freebies

Murder at Kensington Gardens by Lee Strauss: #6 in a historical fiction cozy mystery series and I already had (were also freebies I believe) #1-3.

On Edge by John W. Mefford: A thriller, #13 in a series I already have (also freebies) #1-3, #6-9, #14, #16-17...very low on my list but I got one freebie and when that happens I can't say no to more freebies in the series, in case I ever actually get to it and like it. Apparently it's also #1 in another series? So many books. So many series.

Renegade by Erica Stevens: Young adult paranormal romance, vampires, #2 in a series, already had #1.

Love on the Run by Ellie Spark: F/F, #2 in a series, already had #3 & #5. However it's a series of standalone lesbian romance novellas.

Audio-Books

The Messengers by Lindsay Joelle: Sci-fi. Audible original thing.

Tell Me Lies by J.P. Pomare: Psychological Thriller. Another audible original thing.

Smashwords

Smashwords had another sale so I went to the freebies. Everything I got from Smashwords was free. However this is only half of what I got. I don't need to mention every little thing, and it's not a matter of shame. Everything is on my Goodreads shelves, I even have a shelf titled "Smashwords" if you're nosy (obviously nsfw), if I was ashamed it wouldn't be there, it's just a matter of not wanting to deal with judgmental people if I can help it. I also have an "own" shelf that should contain every book I own with other more specific shelves like "kindle-tbr, physical-tbr, own-but-not-yet-read, own-kindle, own-physical" etc.

His Candy Cane by Aubrey London: A short erotic story with Santa

Sexy Maid Surprise: New Adult Erotica by Virginia Love: Do I really need to say? The title does that.

Cherry Pop by Evelyn Ellis: 3 erotic stories

Gothic Romance by L.V. Lloyd: M/M Gothic Romance

Alice in Sexland by Ripley King: Alice in Sexland is a XXX sexual satire. A fun yet explicit romp through the magical world of Sexland. Erotica of the hardest nature. (I copied that from the synopsis)

First Time Spanked: Lesbian Spanking Erotica by Giselle Renarde: What it says on the tin

What I Read

Titles link to my reviews on Goodreads.

Adulthood Is a Myth: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection by Sarah Andersen: Read via Libby. Mixed feelings. Gave it 3⭐

Read via Libby. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz: Never read it as a child. 29 short stories. Disliked most of them. Average came to 2.36⭐

Read via Libby. El Deafo by Cece Bell: I had very mixed feelings on this one. I gave it 3⭐

Read via Hoopla. The Secret Lives of Bats: My Adventures with the World's Most Misunderstood Mammals by Merlin Tuttle: Non-fiction book on bats. Bats are very misunderstood, adorable, and needed. Loved it! 4.25⭐ 🦇❤️

Nothing to report with life or other hobbies.

Youtube Videos Posted

February 2020 Wrap Up: What I Read + Life Crap [CC]
February 2020 Wrap Up: What I Watched [CC]
Horror Booktuber Tag

Blog Posts Posted in the past week

February 2020 Overview

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? What have you been up to? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment