Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July 2016 Book Haul

I had started a booktube channel last year but I don't think making videos is my cup of tea. I find a book blog much easier and better for me personally. So here are the physical books I acquired in July 2016.



The first 3 skulduggery pleasant books, Night of the living dummy 2 and 3, Bride of the living dummy, Slappy's nightmare, Deep trouble 1 and 2, Monster blood 1, 2 and 3 (I had ordered 4 but it got lost in the mail so I have to re-order it), True believer and This full house, The dinner, Far from you and The long way to a small angry planet. I also got 37 Kindle books...I think I got them all free or at least most of them (thank you bookbub.com!). My Goodreads is Here which has shelves with all my books on them if you care to take a look or want to friend me, feel free :).

No comments:

Post a Comment