Thursday, August 2, 2018

July 2018 Wrap Up

Books I read

I read 24 more pages of The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales

I read 62 more pages of Horrors! 365 Scary Stories

I finished She Said Destroy (~168 pages)

I read Cum for Bigfoot #2 in Cum For Bigfoot: Volume One (42 pages)

I also read

The Secret Bedroom by R.L. Stine 160 pages and 4.25 stars
Kiss of the Moon by C.R. Gangell Which is on Wattpad but my book nerd self counted 526 pages and 4 stars
Darkness on the Edge of Town by Brian Keene 186 pages and 5 stars
Fractal Flames Garden of Eden by John Pirillo 114 pages and 5 stars
Welcome to Dead House by R.L. Stine 123 pages and 3.5 stars
My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1 152 pages and 4.58 stars
Ice Cream Man #1 39 pages and 3.75 stars
Moonstruck, Volume One: Magic to Brew 120 pages and 2.75 stars
Saga Volume 7 152 pages and 4.5 stars
Vampire Dance by Sergio Bleda 160 pages and 4 stars
Food Wars Volume 8 208 pages and 4 stars
Food Wars Volume 9 192 pages and 4.5 stars
The Devil and the Deep: Horror Stories of the Sea 320 pages and 3.37 stars
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce 294 pages and 4 stars
Dance in the Vampire Bund Volume 7 by Nozomu Tamaki 198 pages and 4.25 stars
Food Wars! Volume 10 by Yuto Tsukuda 192 pages and 4 stars
Saga Volume 8 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples 146 pages and 4 stars

Also 32 pages (so my kindle tells me) of The Phantom of the Opera

Total Pages Read and counted: 3,610
Average pages per day: 116.45
Average Rating: 4.09

Movies/TV I watched

I watched BOTH the original and the new Jumani movies! I absolutely loved them! The first one had so much depth I didn't remember noticing as a child, and it will remain my favorite, though the newer one still had some depth to it but was mostly hilarious, and a good laugh is still appreciated!

Friday the 13th- The first one in the 80s. As a horror fan I am ashamed i've never seen it until now! But I enjoyed it.

Same with Nightmare on Elm Street from 1984.

I also watched Child's Play 3, still enjoying evil chucky.

I also finished watching the last 2 episodes of Season 4 of iZombie, and man it just tugs at my heart!

Also watched episodes 3 and 4 of Season 1 of The Addams Family, love that family.

Seeing as I read Welcome to Dead House I watched the 2 part special on netflix...I liked it.

I also watched Poltergeist. I actually wrote most of this post (because Booktubeathon I wrote what I could before-hand) and then watched it...so i'm adding this right after watching it and my only thought is HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS TERRIFYING. I'm going to have nightmares now...I know I watched it as a child...but all I remembered (and only then when I heard it) was that old woman's voice...the psychic?. How did I watch this as a child? Also Stephen King's IT...no wonder I turned out the way I did. O_O

Youtube Videos Posted

June 2018 Book Haul
June 2018 Wrap Up
T5W Best Books I've Read So Far in 2018
Recent Reads #53-56
Get Graphic TBR
BooktubeAThon 2018 TBR
Recent Reads #57-60
Recent Reads #61-67 + Get Graphic Wrap Up
Short Stories Readathon Announcement
July 2018 Book Haul

Have you read or watched any of the same things? What did you do in July?

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment