Sunday, April 21, 2019

April 14th to April 20th Wrap Up

What I Read

Titles in this section link to my (generally fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Needful Things by Stephen King 3.5⭐

Lots of fun, lots of tricks, interesting characters and plot. Important messages. Didn't care for the ending. Loved Polly's character the most as I ended up relating to her chronic pain struggles.

The Third Evil by R.L. Stine 4.5⭐

Fast paced, supernatural, twisty fun! Loved this continuation of the series!

Currently Actively Working On

The Water Will Come: Rising Seas, Sinking Cities, and the Remaking of the Civilized World by Jeff Goodell

TV I Watched

My Little Pony Season 9 Episode 4 "Twilight's Seven". It was fun and interesting. Really enjoyed the ending.

Other

I've been getting into my puzzle books. Sudoku, Mazes, Codeword Puzzles, Riddles. Been using my bullet journal a bit. Already have some ideas about how i'm going to change my spreads a little bit for May.

Had a scare where I was in massive pain and thought I was going to need emergency surgery (my body doesn't like to work so I have to take medicine in order to live and my body wasn't working. Stuff CAN get twisted, which would require emergency surgery, but I took some more medicine, waited a few painful hours where I couldn't get a single thing done because I couldn't even move, was about to give up (it was the middle of the night and our truck isn't working at the moment so the last thing I wanted to do was wake someone up for a false alarm and i'm notorious for putting off medical stuff I shouldn't. Because hospitals and surgery sucks) when my body started to work again, proving I wasn't dying. It took awhile for me to get back to (my) normal, but here I am.

Youtube Videos Posted

Unexpected April 2019 Book Haul

Book Haul

Amazon Ebook Freebies


Audiobooks with Audible Credits (free trial)


Bookfunnel Ebook Freebies


Paid for Ebooks (Amazon)

Bought with extra $ we thought we had and because it was all on sale but apparently didn't have the extra $ and not sure what happened (we're ok but yea...budget/$ issues.)


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment