Sunday, April 14, 2019

April 1st to April 13th Wrap Up

I figured from now on maybe I could just wrap up stuff weekly, changing it up! Though this first one will be April 1st-13th, and hopefully every Sunday from here on out.

What I read

Becoming by Michelle Obama 5⭐

I loved learning about Michelle Obama! I found this book full of love and hope. Stuff isn't sugarcoated but she had loving parents on her side, is aware of that and it shined through. Trying to balance a family with working and making a difference in the world is far from easy, but she is one strong and caring woman. And oh so very human, and I loved every bit of it!

The Second Evil by R.L. Stine 4.25⭐

Girls supporting girls, fun supernatural element, a plot twist I didn't see coming. Really enjoyed this second book in the Cheerleaders series!

Cripple Poetics by Petra Kuppers & Neil Marcus 5⭐

A poetry book that is a love story between two disabled lovers. Touching, engaging, heartfelt, emotional and beautiful. It explores disability culture, activism, disability rights, history, disabled bodies. As a disabled person myself so much of it spoke directly to me and I couldn't help but cry.

They Rise by Hunter Shea 5⭐

Prehistoric killer fish! Full of action and realistic characters. Creative deaths, interesting plot. Global warming is evil. Awesome creature feature!

Who's Your Mummy? by R.L. Stine 5⭐

Horrifying fun with mummies! Darker than I expected a Goosebumps book to be actually, but in a good way!

Currently Actively Working On


TV I Watched


A My Little Pony Equestria Girls Short (FOMO) and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 Episodes 1-3. I'm enjoying this final season, but i'll be sad to see it end.

Other

I got some puzzle books (will see below) and have done a few mazes so far. I also got a Bullet Journal that I have also begun writing in. Will see how it goes.

Youtube Videos Posted

My Adult Coloring Books
Recent Reads #6 | 2019
April 2019 Book Haul
April 2019 Other Books Haul (Puzzles Books, Journals, & a Coloring Book)

Book Haul

Physical "Typical" Books


Paid for Amazon Kindle Books


Smashwords


Journals


Puzzle & Coloring Books


Prolific Works & Amazon Freebies


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment