Sunday, May 5, 2019

April 28th to May 4th Wrap Up

I haven't finished reading anything this week. While i've read a little bit, this week has mostly been spent in a state of mental fuckery, crying, and failing to sleep.

Currently Actively Working On


TV I Watched

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 Episode's 5-6 "The Point of No Return" and "Common Ground" (Loved both, Common Ground made me cry)

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Spring Breakdown

Supernatural Season 14 Episode 20 (OMG THAT FINALE I CAN'T EVEN!)

Siren Season 2 Episode 6

Movies I Watched

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective....I wanted some laughs because I remember how hilarious I thought it was as a child. What I got was a movie that has not aged well at all, I low key hate my child self now even though I know I didn't know better at the time and do you even know my family...and a good dose of homophobia and transphobia. Seriously...wtf. It made me even more depressed. Not what I wanted. I leave you with this video I found Here.

Blog Posts Posted

Aphantasia: My experiences with it

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Book Funnel & Prolific Works Freebies


Netgalley


I know, I know. >.<

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment