Sunday, May 19, 2019

May 12th to May 18th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Read

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White 4.5⭐

I see why this is a beloved children's classic now! I hadn't read it or seen it (still have to watch it). Charlotte is the only spider I like, and for that matter I love Charlotte! Friendship, loyalty, kindness. So heart-warming!

Night of the Living Dummy II by R.L. Stine 4.5⭐

Fun time with slappy. Actually tackles mental health a bit and the parents were more realistic and caring then in some other Goosebumps books.

Currently Actively Working On

Ice Massacre by Tiana Warner

Links to my review because I read it last year and loved it! But never continued with the trilogy, so i'm re-reading it so I can fix that.

TV I Watched

Steven Universe Season 1 Episode 1. I've heard so many good things about Steven Universe so i've started it. Also iZombie Season 5 Episodes 1-3. I love iZombie so much! It tackles so many hard-hitting topics, is thought-provoking and always makes me cry.

Youtube Videos Posted

Recent Reads #9 | 2019
May 2019 Book Haul
Coming Out: I'm Agender

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audiobook with Audible Credit


Physical


Prolific Works


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment