Sunday, May 26, 2019

May 19th to May 25th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Ice Massacre by Tiana Warner 5⭐

GAY. MERMAIDS. Honestly, if that doesn't peak your interest I don't know what will, lol. A war is going on between the people on the island of Eriana Kwai and the mermaids. I don't want to spoil things by saying too much. In the review linked above is a link to my original review because I read it last year but then never continued with the trilogy (WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!) so I re-read it, still stand by what I originally said, and am now continuing with the trilogy. :D

Paper Girls Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan 4⭐

Has a Stranger Things vibe to it. Already like the characters (though Mac gets on my nerves a bit with the homophobia, which is thankfully challenged, though I still love her) and am interested to see where the weirdness goes!

Currently Actively Working On

Ice Crypt by Tiana Warner

TV I Watched

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 Episode 8 "Frenemies".

Youtube Videos Posted

Queer Lit Readathon TBR
June 2019 TBR

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Prolific Works


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment