Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sept 29th to Oct 5th, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Criptiques by Caitlin Wood 4.25⭐

A wonderful place to begin with disability studies/crip lit! There were a couple instances where I didn't agree with something as a disabled person myself (As we aren't a monolith ^_^) but over-all I loved it! There is so much to love in these pages, but as it says it's just a starting point. A great place to start with. It talks about being queer and disabled, a poc and disabled, physical and mental disabilities. And it has plenty of recommendations for further reading as well.

I related. I learned. I cried. It made me stop and think. I do very much recommend this book!

Possibilities for the Next Week

I have started Midnight Screams, after that i'll just pick up what I want from either my Disability Readathon TBR or my October Horror TBR.

TV/Movies Watched

My Little Pony Season 9 Episode 22 "Growing up is hard to do".

Saw III (2006) 4.5/5⭐
Saw IV (2007) 4/5⭐

I am still enjoying the Saw series though I gave the first two 5 stars each so hopefully it doesn't continue going down but we'll see.

Youtube Videos Posted

October Horror TBR 2019
Ending the Pursuit: Asexuality, Aromanticism, and Agender Identity
September 2019 Haul #1: Ebooks/Audio Books/Bookmarks

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Audio Books from Audible Originals


Bookfunnel Freebies


Prolific Works Freebies


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment