Sunday, February 23, 2020

Feb 16th to Feb 22nd, 2020 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

Best Murder in Show by Debbie Young: A cozy mystery

Trolling for Trouble by Olivia Hardin: A paranormal romance

The Hadley Werewolves: The Complete Collection by Shawntelle Madison: Paranormal romance

Surrender Your Heart by Raven J. Spencer: F/F BDSM Erotica

The Horror Reader's Quiz Book: 500 Horror Fiction Quiz Questions by Michael Sellars: What the title implies I presume

Sweet Captivity by Julia Sykes: Dark BDSM Erotic Romance

Wizard's Chance by Eve Langlais: Paranormal Romance

Seduced by my Lesbian Tutor by Mazy Rain: A short erotic F/F story

Graded by my Prof! by Mazy Rain: Another short erotic F/F story

Other Stuff

I watched Hellier Season 2 Episode 3. I finished reading "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs and liked it. I gave it 3.25 stars. I also listened to "The Color Purple" by (and also narrated by) Alice Walker and loved it. I had read it a few years ago, first time listening to it. Gave it 5 stars.

Youtube Videos Posted in the past week

Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao Book Review [CC]
The Deep by Rivers Solomon Book Review [CC]
1984 by George Orwell Book Review [CC]
Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport Book Review (Rant) [CC]
January 2020 Wrap Up [CC]

Blog Posts Posted in the past week

Books by Black Author's I've Loved!

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? What have you been up to? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment