Sunday, February 2, 2020

Jan 26th to Feb 1st, 2020 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

One Hex of a Wedding by Yasmine Galenorn: A cozy mystery. It's #5 in a series but I already had book #4 so..

Soulless at Sunset by Deanna Chase: Paranormal romance urban fantasy

Prince of Killers by Layla Reyne: Contemporary mystery romance, M/M.

Death on the Diversion by Patricia McLinn: Cozy mystery

Please Professor! by Mazy Rain: An erotic f/f short story

First Time Roomies by Mazy Rain: Another erotic f/f short story

Other Stuff

I watched Supernatural Season 15 Episode's 10-11. I also watched Hellier Season 1 Episode 2. I've also realized I need to find a way to watch less Youtube because I have so many things I just don't do. Like drawing, puzzles, watching more tv and movies, hell even reading more. Not that i'm going to quit watching Youtube I guess I just need to be more selective or something. Ugh, so many things to do and not enough time lol. It's also my birthday month! My 31st birthday is February 10th. Thirty-One....o_o.

One of my cats had to get stitches and they fixed him while they were at it. He'll be ok with time but i'm sure he isn't feeling the best at the moment. He has a cone and he's hiding in the cabinet. We've given him a bowl of water and food in there so he can rest as much as possible while he heals.

I watched "Charlotte's Web" on netflix (1973) and gave it 4 stars. It made my eyes leak, of course so did the book last year. Charlotte is best spider. Wilbur is best pig.

I drew a Pikachu and posted it to my instagram here


Blog Posts over the past week

Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport book thoughts
Book Recommendations: Romance (or books with romance) [All Queer!]

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? What have you been up to? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment