Sunday, February 16, 2020

Feb 9th to Feb 15th, 2020 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

Hairless Harassment by Molly Fitz: A cozy mystery. Third in series though.

Seeded by Maci Bright and Emma Night: #2 in Tentacle Hero Chronicles and I already have #1. Alien tentacle romance.

The Purgatorium by Eva Pohler: A horror

Ripples & Waves by L.A. Witt: A M/M little mermaid retelling

Dear Laura by Gemma Amor: An intense sounding horror novella

Dreamy First Time by Mazy Rain: A short erotic F/F story

Dream Angel! by Mazy Rain: Another short erotic F/F story

Between Ice & Frost by Milly Taiden: A paranormal romance with dragons and #17 in a series in which I have #13 as well apparently...

Audio-books

Cosmos by Carl Sagan: Non-fiction science stuff

The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures by Aaron Mahnke: Paranormal non-fiction. There was a 2 audio-books for 1 credit sale though you had to choose between a specific selection and I got Cosmos and this one from it.

Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters: Historical fiction, mystery. I've read this physically and enjoyed it. I want to get into audio-books by listening to books i've already read first as that makes it easier to follow for me. This is also the first in a long series and i'd really like to continue with it, hence choosing this because it's been awhile since I read it and it can help me with my "getting into audio-books" goal.

Bookfunnel Freebies

The Bloody Chair: A short horror story by Kate R Martin: A short horror story

The Bloody Wall by Shane Lee: Not on Goodreads that I could see. Another short horror story I think.

Physical books

Wonderland: An Anthology: A horror anthology based on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Trans Love: An Anthology of Transgender and Non-Binary Voices edited by Freiya Benson: A non-fiction anthology of trans and non-binary voices

Creatures by Crissy Van Meter: Some adult fiction book...mostly a cover buy to be honest but sounds interesting

Taaqtumi: An Anthology of Arctic Horror Stories: An anthology of arctic horror stories

Pet by Akwaeke Emezi: A fantasy with a black trans girl MC by a black non-binary author

The Girl in Red by Christina Henry: A horror little red riding hood retelling with a queer, biracial, disabled woman MC

Homesick: Stories by Nino Cipri: A collection of queer fantasy stories

Belle Révolte by Linsey Miller: A queer fantasy story, or at least a fantasy with queer characters

Vampires of Lore: Traits and Modern Misconceptions by A.P. Sylvia: A non-fiction on vampires

The Seep by Chana Porter A strange queer science fiction with aliens

Blood Countess by Lana Popović: A historical YA horror novel based on the infamous real-life inspiration for Countess Dracula, F/F romance

Lullabies for Suffering: Tales of Addiction Horror: Anthology of addiction horror

Citrus+ Vol. 1 by Saburouta: The 11th book in a yuri (F/F) manga series! It says volume 1 because volumes 1-10 have the main arc and apparently this is extra goodies! I love Citrus.

Stranger by Night: Erotic horror anthology

Fear the Fever: Another erotic horror anthology

The Perfume by Caroline B. Cooney: YA horror from the 90s

Scream of the Evil Genie by R.L. Stine: Give yourself Goosebumps choose-your-own scare

Welcome to the Wicked Wax Museum by R.L. Stine: Give yourself Goosebumps choose-your-own scare

Deep in the Jungle of Doom by R.L. Stine: Give yourself Goosebumps choose-your-own scare

Diary of a Mad Mummy by R.L. Stine: Give yourself Goosebumps choose-your-own scare

Please Don't Feed the Vampire! by R.L. Stine: Give yourself Goosebumps choose-your-own scare

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley: Another edition of Frankenstein❤️

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley: Another edition of Frankenstein❤️

Mathilda by Mary Shelley: I haven't read anything by Mary Shelley except Frankenstein and I must change that

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll: A pretty edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, which I have read and enjoyed

Other Stuff

My kitten shadow passed away on my 31st birthday this past week. On the 10th. So there have been a lot of tears.

I watched Hellier Season 2 Episode's 1-2. I also downloaded (it's public domain and from 1816) a pdf file of "Nutcracker and the Mouse King" by E.T.A. Hoffmann from freeditorial.com as I have never read it and it's legal (yes, I double checked).

On a brighter note i've started Youtube again! Clean slate. Youtube videos posted in the past week

I'm back! My 2020 so far [CC]
Booktube Newbie Tag [CC]
Voices in the Snow by Darcy Coates Book Review [CC]
About Me and My Channel [CC]

Blog posts over the past week

Birthday Book Tag!
Books by Black Authors that I Want to Read!

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? What have you been up to? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment