Friday, February 7, 2020

January 2020 Overview

January....I didn't get into some hobbies that i'd have liked to but I did read 13 things and make 20 blog posts! TWENTY O_O! I'm sure January will be my most blog-heavy month though, with the whole wrapping up the last year posts and all. I do want a minimum of 2 posts a week though (including the weekly book haul posts on Sunday) but sometimes more, depending on what I got planned and what I end up doing, reading etc. I know i've been good at posting the Sunday posts at midnight my time (NJ, USA) but I might not always get them up at midnight. It just depends on what my schedule ends up doing. I should always have it posted on Sunday (my time zone) I just want to make it clear in case sometimes it's later in the day.

In terms of reading even though i'm doing that Goodreads rest thing where i'm not doing a reading challenge anymore I am still tracking what I read on Goodreads. I even made a shelf Read in 2020. Also, as long as someone has dates read on a book, you can look at their stats and see what books they've read for what years.

What I've Read in January

My average rating for the month is 3.98!

Sadly I didn't watch much TV. I watched Season 15 Episode's 9-10 of Supernatural and Season 5 Episode's 1-3 of Fuller House. I didn't play any games, listen to any podcasts, do any art or puzzles, watch any movies, write, read any webtoons or other online stories....I need to fix my shit! I think I need to watch less Youtube and maybe less social media..

I am happy with what I did do in January though, with 13 books and 20 blog posts it's not like I didn't do anything. So now I must see what's in store for February!

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment