Sunday, June 2, 2019

May 26th to June 1st, 2019 Weekly Wrap Up

What I Finished Reading

Titles in this section link to my (sometimes fuller) reviews on Goodreads.

Ice Crypt by Tiana Warner 5⭐

The second book in the trilogy! Sapphic mermaids, war, complex characters, friendship, compassion, gray areas, thought-provoking, FEELS.

Ice Kingdom by Tiana Warner 5⭐

The last book in the trilogy. I don't want to spoil things for you! Had twists I didn't see coming. Loved it all.

Currently Actively Working On

Well I did read some more of Fearful Fathoms but for the next week i'll be focusing on the Queer Lit Readathon!

TV I Watched

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 9 Episode's 9-10 "Sweet and Smoky" & "Going to Seed".

Youtube Videos Posted

Channel Trailer
Recent Reads #10 | 2019

Book Haul

Amazon Freebies


Bookfunnel Freebies


Prolific Works


Smashwords


Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment