Sunday, January 26, 2020

Jan 19th to Jan 25th, 2020 Book Haul +

Amazon Freebies

Lesbian Sitter Submission by Mazy Rain: An erotic f/f short story

Paying Her Rent by Mazy Rain: Another erotic f/f short story

Wrath of the Sister by Shannon Heuston: A Psychological Thriller

If I Die Before I Wake: Tales of Karma and Fear edited by R.E. Sargent: A horror anthology

Finding Olivia by Micalea Smeltzer: A Contemporary New Adult Romance

My Coach's Lesbian Plaything by Mazy Rain: Another erotic f/f short story

Trained! by my Lesbian Coach by Mazy Rain: Another erotic f/f short story

The Substitute by Mickey Miller: A contemporary romance

Other Stuff

Supernatural is back from hiatus! There have been 2 episodes this month so far, Season 15 episodes 9-10, I watched episode 9 this past week but haven't seen 10 yet. I am so worried about how it's going to end. I've finally started season 5 of Fuller House and have watched the first 3 episodes so far. Fuller House is freaking hilarious! I've also read Locke & Key Vol 2-3 by Joe Hill. I read volume 1 last year and despite not remembering stuff that well i've plowed on with volume 2 and 3 anyway. Still enjoying the series so far. Reading them via comixology unlimited.

I can't believe how many blog posts I got out this past week! I've realized in addition to these weekly Sunday haul posts I like to get a post up on Friday about something that isn't a book review. Otherwise it's as I want to or have a review to post.

Blog Posts Over the Past Week

Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao book thoughts
The Deep by Rivers Solomon book thoughts
Thoughts on Re-Reading
Looking Back at 2019 Over-All
1984 by George Orwell book thoughts

For the Amazon freebies, I just happened to see they were free (usually because of bookbub). Often they are only free for a short time so I can't guarantee they still are when you see this. Of course I can't review what I haven't read yet so when I say what they are about it's just from what I see on Goodreads/have heard.

So what have you picked up recently? Any of these sound interesting? Comment down below! :)

My Social Media: Twitter | Tumblr | Goodreads | Instagram | Letterboxd | TV Time

No comments:

Post a Comment